Friday, May 22, 2009

Kyle and I recently skipped down to Chicago for a few days for Colby's graduation. We caught the tail end of the graduation party Saturday night and had some really tasty leftovers (great job, Lynn!) and then to the graduation and my maiden voyage to Francesca's. The graduation was one of the most entertaining ones I have ever been to. Here's the grad!


I think Kyle looks so cute in this picture!

We also made a trip to IKEA while we were down there for some supplies for my new art/workout room. Here are some before and after shots. They may be disorienting because the room is "L" shaped and awkward to photograph. I did my best.

Before:

After:

Before:

After:
Before:After:
I am IN LOVE with it!

3 comments:

  1. Jenna said, "I love it! I want to go to their house and ride on the treadmill!" Perhaps we need to make that happen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uh...you were in Chicago and had time for all that, but not your mother? Shame, shame, shame on you!!!!! I hope your "aspargus" walls collapse on you.
    JP

    ReplyDelete
  3. So incredibly cute! If we don't get a new nanny and turn the apartment in to a pre-teen hangout, I think I am going to steal asparagus! So much fun!

    ReplyDelete