Wednesday, May 20, 2009

It is a beautiful day today! Over 80 degrees and sunny and wonderful.

I spent the morning in my basement painting my new art/workout room. I chose "Asparagus," but it looks sort of lime-y right now. The man at Ace promised me it would dry darker, so we'll see. I am IN LOVE with it, though. I keep asking Kyle, "Do you think I'll be able to move all of my stuff down here tonight?!" He's all patient and practical about letting the paint "cure" or something.
Patience is not in my veins.
He DID teach me how to paint the last few days, for which I am very thankful. I feel like a much more useful human being knowing all the painting tricks and Kyle is REALLY good at it.

I made peach iced tea this morning and used frozen peaches for the ice cubes- a little trick my good friend Heather taught me. What a lady. It's deeeeeeeee-licious.

I think this afternoon I will work on Twilight and suntan. Maybe even in a swimsuit. And then a run later on. I have to trick my body because I missed my run on Monday and John Bingham recommends not running two days in a row at this stage in my running "career" to give my muscles a chance to recover. So, I ran really early on Tuesday morning and now I'm going to run late today, so my body thinks it's been at least a day. Tricky, huh?

3 comments:

  1. I think the background to this blog is "asparagus". What do you think?
    JP

    ReplyDelete
  2. Al loves painting a room. "You start the day and it looks terrible, and at the end of the day, you love it because it is so fresh and clean." No wonder you want to move in!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This calls for another cracker...

    ReplyDelete