Wednesday, May 6, 2009

It has been SO beautiful here in the UP. The other day I sat out in the front yard in my Crazy Creek in a TANK TOP giving myself a much-needed pedicure.

Today is my only day off this week, so I am living it up. My plans are to, first, take in a skirt so I can wear it all day, go for a run, do yoga outside, experiment with some more bottlecap necklaces, finish the book I'm reading so I can start Twilight, watch more Jon and Kate Plus 8, and welcome home my dear friend, Ms. Megan Moberly!!!

We have a school group here at camp, so Kyle will be busy with them for the next three days. I watched him leading some game in our big field where they were all doing something with a rope. He looked just as happy as always. AND he has been asked to PREACH on Sunday morning at church! He would say it's more of a testimony kind of thing- whatever. The sad thing is that I won't be there because I have to work- BOO! But, keep him in your prayers- he's nervous but also very excited about the challenge.

Also, 15 days until I start my offical marathon training program! I even practiced running with my water bottle-holding fanny pack a few days ago. I'm sure I looked very cute and not at all dorky.

2 comments:

  1. Praying as I type and will be throughout the days ahead. Hope they tape it our something and you send it to us. I'll listen with a tissue handy! Jenny, I'm sure you looked like a "professional runner" with your pack on. I've received a few comments on how good you looked when you were here. So true!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. um...sorry, I'm voting dorky.

    ReplyDelete