Thursday, July 29, 2010

Total Weight Watchers weight loss: 1.2 lbs. (a slightly disappointing start, but a loss nonetheless.)

Sorry for the serious lack of updating, but we've had a string of visitors and now family camp with a bunch of my favorite families, so I've been pretty busy at camp... and you know, with a baby.

Charlotte went on her very first run with me in the jogging stroller today and she LOVED it! (And by "LOVED" it, I mean that she sat in the stroller and didn't cry. What six week old's love is anybody's guess at this point). Isn't it so fun that Charlotte "LOVES" all of the same things that I love?! Going to Starbuck's, going for runs, watching TLC- she's my kind of gal!

I also didn't think that I could love Charlotte any more, but that was before I saw her wearing an array of hats with ears on them! This week she has already been a bear and a pink giraffe! Pictures and video forthcoming...

2 comments:

  1. Ya..isn't that amazing that she "loves" what you love. You make me laugh out loud!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There better be more pictures forthcoming especially one with her best teenage cousin!!!
    I need to see Kendell and Charlotte's beautiful faces.

    ReplyDelete