Monday, November 1, 2010

When we got home from Trunk or Treat, Charlotte was pretty wired from all of the candy she ate. Just kidding. But she was wired from all of the naps she took. So, we stayed up and played a little to tire her out again.

Charlotte has been rolling, rolling, rolling. Tummy to back. Back to tummy. Back to tummy, then tummy to back. I think she's going to just crawl away next week.



Blogger keeps flipping this picture. Grrr....


In addition to putting everything into her mouth, she's really into her feet lately.





4 comments:

  1. My goodness she is a beautiful girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anyone who knows me well will tell you that I LOVE when a baby plays with their feet! Way to go Charlotte! Start getting ready to hear, if you haven't heard it already, that Charlotte should be a model. Burglars and Supergirl way too cute! And I love that people love Colby enough to want to be him! Also interesting that there's another Colby at your church. Glad your Trunk or Treat went well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That picture where Charlotte and Kyle are smiling at each other makes me tear up, it's so cute! Give that little girl a squeeze from me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Charlotte is SO cute! I love her smile and I love that she's getting big and playing with her feet and rolling over. What a fun time!

    ReplyDelete