Friday, March 6, 2009

Total Weight Watchers weight loss (since last Monday- I am a little behind): 16.4 lbs- I am .6 lbs away from my 10% goal!

Also, since my last post I have received a Nike+ sport kit from a dedicated blog reader :) And it is FANTASTIC! Anytime I want to know how I’m doing I just push the center button on my iPod and a woman’s voice comes through my headphones and tells me how far I’ve gone, what my pace is, and how long I’ve been running. (The information is also displayed on the screen.) This morning Kyle took my exacto knife, pliers, and his Leatherman and carved a hole in the sole of my shoe for my chip to go in- it worked perfectly! What a guy. AND at the end of my run, Paula Radcliffe came on my headphones to congratulate me on running my longest run so far!

No comments:

Post a Comment