Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Total Weight Watchers weight loss: 7.6 lbs and going strong.

I discovered that 1/2 c. lowfat ricotta cheese mixed with a packet of Splenda and some fruit tastes like CHEESECAKE. And it’s only 2 points!

I have mysterious blistery-red-itchy things between my second and third toes on both feet. I saw a picture of a gangrenous foot in my CNA textbook and got a little nervous… (and horrified.)

Update: My treadmill will be here in TWO DAYS!!! (Again, along with Dave.)

Kyle is heading down to MidWinter on Sunday. I am sad and a little jealous, but I think it is so exciting for him. I can’t wait to hear all about it and I know he will have a fantastic time learning at all the camp meeting and mingling with all the Covenanters.

On to week 2 of my 5k run-walk training in the -10 weather!

No comments:

Post a Comment