Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Total Weight Watchers weight loss: 5.2 lbs!
Although, when I got weighed in at the doctor today, I had miraculously lost another 2 lbs in two days, so… maybe 7.2?

I had my first cna class last night and it was wonderful! I loved getting my new textbook and writing in my brand new notebook with a mechanical pencil. My teacher is AWESOME. And, although I am one of the only students who is over 19 and doesn’t already have two kids, I think I’m going to enjoy it!

Kyle purchased a digital antenna to go with our digital receiver and- I wasn’t sure this was possible, but we get even less channels now (which means we went from two to one). Thank God it’s NBC, so I can still watch the Office and Biggest Loser and the Today Show and Martha Stewart and Jeopardy and Judge Judy…

No comments:

Post a Comment