Saturday, January 10, 2009

I found out last week that I DID get into my CNA class. So, I’ll be taking classes three nights a week and by March I’ll be a certified nurse’s aid! In the meantime I work six mornings a week from 6:55 to 8:25 and am quickly growing tired of waking up at 6 every morning. My only morning “off” used to be the morning that I would get up at 5:45 to make it to my 7 a.m. Weight Watchers meeting 40 minutes away. I have since found a meeting in town on Monday evenings, so Wednesday will be my sleep-in day, I guess.

Kyle’s becoming very adept with his left hand- eating, cleaning, hauling large boxes of Christmas decorations to the basement. And he is eagerly awaiting a new, better-fitting, more comfortable sling like a present on Christmas morning.

Well, we’re on our way to try to find healthy, inexpensive food at Angeli’s! Wish us luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment