Thursday, December 31, 2009

On the eve of 2010, I would just like to say that 2009 has been a fantastic year for me.
December 31st, 2008 I joined Weight Watchers and started an amazing journey of weight loss and health and running goals and did things with my body that I thought were nearly impossible.

I lost 30 lbs.

I trained 10 months for a marathon.

I completed that marathon with a smile on my face (most of the way).

I was brave and took a class that I knew nothing about, with nobody I knew, and tried a brand new job.

I discovered my dream job for the moment and am so happy to be working at camp.

And now I'm going to have a baby and start our little Mecher family.

I'm going to go ahead and say that 2009 has been my best year to date. I hope 2010 brings just as many great things!

No comments:

Post a Comment