Tuesday, December 22, 2009

It just happened a few days ago.
I was in our kitchen baking cookies and I looked down.
And, all of a sudden, I couldn t see the button on my jeans anymore.
There was this small-ish belly bump in the way.
It happened so suddenly!
And, again, I looked at Kyle and said, "Wow, I really AM pregnant!"
I still don t believe it.
(FYI, the apostrophe key on the Mecher s computer doesn t work for some reason. Try not to be confused.)

Unfortunately this cute little bump means that my cute little jeans do not fit so well anymore. My sister-in-law Brooke told me about a little trick with a hair-tie, which has been working out nicely, but luckily today I am going over to borrow her Bella Band!

Also today, I am having coffee with my Megan, getting a manicure, getting a haircut from Kassi, and going to see the Nutcracker. Yay for Jenny Day!

5 comments:

  1. Yes...Yay for Jenny Day...Jenny Week...Jenny Month...and Jenny year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for baby bumps! The hairband combined with Bella Band trick allowed me to wear my jeans until the very end (albeit somewhat uncomfortable toward the last couple weeks). Oh Jenny! I'm so excited for you two!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhh, the hairbadn trick, an oldie but a goody. You are going to be pregnant-cute, not pregnant-huge like me, celebrate it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i agree with hannah: so exciting!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete