Thursday, May 20, 2010

The last one...

Last weekend I had my last baby shower thrown by my mother-in-law, Lynn. It was another children's book themed party- do people know me or what? It was beautiful, the food was delicious, and I had such a great time! We are so blessed!




Lynn made these sugar cookie favors...


SO CUTE!


She even decorated the bathroom.



Mmmm, delicious coffee punch (mostly chocolate ice cream!)- HEAVEN!


Books, books everywhere.



Apparently, Lynn made up a story for her kids called the pink house that someone, many years later, had the same idea for and published. I guess it was so similar, down to some of the details. Weird!


Some of the loot.


My Kendell. I LOVE this girl!

The hostess with the mostest.

2/3 of my moms.

Future babysitter? I hope so!


No comments:

Post a Comment