Saturday, October 3, 2009

Random post-camp pictures.

Stroms visiting


Berry picking with Skylar and Olivia


This girl is so crazy!


Kyle made me try waterskiing and insisted that I would love it.
I did not love it.
I hated it.


He still loves it.


One weekend Kyle, Colby, and I went hiking. We are clearly not good at taking pictures. We have three from that trip and I am the only one in all of them.


Reading The Red Tent. Loved it!

The next weekend, Erin came to visit. Again, no pictures of Erin or Colby. Sorry, guys!
We got delicious lunch at this restaurant and ate it by Lake Superior. Then we went to Starbucks, of course. We walked around downtown Marquette, got ice cream, ate at the Vierling, and drove home.

I love this picture of Kyle.


It reminds me of this picture.


At the park where we ate lunch, while we were leaving, Colby was walking ahead of us kind of strutting and reciting some movie line. This kid on the playground right next to Colby, who couldn't have been more than 7 years old, said, "Okay, seriously, you think you're like the coolest person ever." We DIED!

1 comment:

  1. those rasberries looked too delicious!

    and i still laugh about that little boy saying that to Colby HAHA

    ReplyDelete