Monday, August 17, 2009

Just a little update- I went for a 45 minute run (about 4 miles) and felt really great and especially felt really great afterwards. Hooray! Just what I needed!

Also, another update: Total Weight Watchers weight loss: 31 lbs!!!!
I hadn't weighed in for about a month, since I earned my lifetime member status and had somehow lost over 2 lbs. since then. I said to the lady at the scale, "I don't know how this keeps happening, it just keeps falling off!" And she said, "Hey, you could do a commercial for us!"

3 comments:

  1. great news, on both accounts..31 lbs is a fantastic accomplishment...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think John Bingham would say that running cures everything. I know that it does relieve stress so keep on running! You are doing great! We are so proud of you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow - I have been away from the blogs for a while, so I had no idea that you were having such a hard time breathing. I hope everything gets back to right quickly. Have fun getting some new school stuff - it always makes me smile!

    ReplyDelete