Monday, August 23, 2010

Two weeks ago, Charlotte took her first official vacation road trip down to Chicago! She did so great, and because Kyle and I planned on taking a leisurely trip from the start, we did too. I even made a bunch of fancy trail mixes from some Rachael Ray magazines, but I couldn't really eat much of them because of Weight Watchers. BUT, they were really cool flavors like banana split, apple pie, and cheeseburger and fries.

First stop- McDonald's in town for lunch


In town I purchased some wrist and foot rattles for Charlotte for the car ride

Second stop- Starbuck's


Our third stop was at Qdoba, but this is a picture of Charlotte after I hopped in the back seat during a traffic jam in the northern suburbs of Chicago. We had been on the road for about eight hours- doesn't Charlotte look great?!


The next morning after we got in, Grayden helped Kyle watch Charlotte while I went for a run

No comments:

Post a Comment