Sunday, June 28, 2009

This weekend we flew (not literally, just drove really fast) down to Chicago for a family wedding. It was SO MUCH FUN! I will have to post pictures when I remember to bring my camera to the office.

I also got to see my two best friends at my two favorite places. Amy and Megan at Starbucks and Target, respectively. It was a really great, really fast weekend, and such a blessing to be able to take a little vacation to my favorite place in the whole world!

This week is going to be great. We have no island camp and it's senior high week, my favorite, most fun week of camp. And smaller than last week, which is not very exciting to Chuck, but from a feeding perspective, it's very exciting.

Sammy B. has decided to stay and volunteer another week and be my "sous chef." Hooray!

2 comments:

  1. Pictures please...I heard you wore a pretty cool dress to the wedding!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is always so much fun to have you around like you really live around here. Thanks for bringing the girls home. S told me, "Kyle and Jenny were really nice. They even let us get a drink on the way home." :)

    ReplyDelete