Thursday, April 21, 2011

Part One of Chicago Spring Break.
Just some highlights. I am not so good at bringing the camera to places or taking pictures with it. If it weren't for Kyle, we would have no memories.

First stop, Granny's (as she strangely prefers to be called).
Charlotte was wooed with the large container of vintage (c. 1980's) McDonald's Happy Meal toys.

Charlotte's been making this face a lot lately.

Charlotte met Great-Grandma Mecher and Great-Aunt Debbie on Monday evening.

She was quite taken with Grandma Mecher's necklace.

Cousins breakfast. I'm not sure why Jenna is cut out of this picture.

On the way to the Garfield Park Conservatory, Charlotte and Emmett decided to hold hands as they fell asleep.


She's enraptured by my beauty.



Enraptured, again.

Buttercups are my new favorite.


On the way home, we stopped at Molly's Cupcakes. Charlotte LOVED the cream cheese frosting.


2 comments:

  1. Can you send me the pictures of the cousins with grandma mecher and the two babies holding hands?

    LOVE charlotte's new face!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think Charlotte in enraptured by your beauty...I think she's enraptured by your glasses...(LOL)

    ReplyDelete