Sunday, December 12, 2010

Two weeks ago Kyle, Charlotte, and I headed outside to pick out our Christmas tree. Kyle was elated, as usual, to use the chain saw and I think Charlotte was equally excited to ride with it. Later that evening we decorated the tree and the house. Our little log cabin looks so beautiful, I never want to take it all down!









This is cutie Charlotte playing around while I made Christmas presents.


Isn't her little face looking so chubby?!



Last weekend we headed to Chicago to celebrate my Grandma Duckhorn's 75th birthday. It was so fun and so cool to hear so many stories and memories about my grandma from her friends and family.

Charlie in the car on the way down, looking quite angelic.


With Grandpa Rich


With Great-Grandpa Duckhorn


My sister, my dad, and I


Grandma Ducks


Love that girl and her new cutie headband from Old Navy. The best $5 I've spent.


On one of our many Chicago trips to Target I picked up some Baby Mum-Mums (rice snacks) for Charlie to try. Unwisely, I gave one to her in the car on the way home and she got it everywhere- and they are SO STICKY.


This girl is eating everything and loving it. She has tried applesauce, peaches, pears, bananas, rice cereal, sweet potatoes, and carrots and loves them all.


Here is Charlotte noshing on some banana through a little mesh feeder bag thing.



And this is so random, but so cute. Charlotte kicks and moves her little feet any time she's excited or happy. She's like a little cat or puppy. Here she is fanning her little toes against my hand while she is happily eating her bottle.


1 comment:

  1. The Christmas tree decorating pics are just perfect, and I love the last ones of C's face. I am so glad you have her.

    ReplyDelete